Dongguan Jaten Instrument Co.,LTD(HK TT:Jaten Technology Co.,Ltd )
The Vacuum Oven is an oven that uses two-sided heat radiation.
1. Inner box material: The inner box adopts SUS stainless steel with high temperature and corrosion resistance on the international market at present, and the thickness of the steel plate is 3mm, so that your product can be processed in a clean working environment without being affected by the unclean environment.
2. Material of outer box: The outer box adopts the 1.5mmSECC steel plate commonly used in the international equipment industry. The outer surface of the steel plate adopts a precise double-layer powder paint treatment. Compared with the usual exterior coating process, the appearance is more beautiful and enhances its anti-corrosion protection. Rust performance.
3.Insulation Material: Our thermal insulation material is made of imported stone insulation wool with strong thermal insulation performance, which has more thermal insulation performance than ordinary insulation cotton. It has very good effect for your energy saving and reducing the impact on the ambient temperature of the equipment. Good performance.
1. The heat-generating material is a heat-resistant heat pipe;
2, the temperature setting range: RT +10 °C ~ 250 °C, free to set the temperature you want;
3, programmable thermostat: free to adjust the heating time to reach the desired temperature;
Temperature control system
Using PID microcomputer automatic temperature control system, sensing the temperature of the box studio through the sensitive detection control head, feedback to the microcomputer, through the microcomputer's automatic and rapid program operation, quickly and automatically adjust the output power of the output to achieve precise control At the precise value set.
Temperature control system
The adopted PID microcomputer automatic temperature controller can alarm and stop the power output of the machine studio by setting the internal upper and lower temperature limits so as to protect the products in the machine table from unnecessary overheating. Loss.
1. Over-temperature protection system: The machine is equipped with an over-temperature protection system at the power supply input of the whole machine and automatically blows the fuse system when the power is too high.
2. High temperature protection system: When the temperature is out of control due to external force, the system will automatically stop the power supply of the whole machine when the temperature exceeds the set temperature of 10 degrees, thereby protecting the safety of your products and machines.
3. Over-current protection system: When the power of the whole machine exceeds the normal power due to excessive applied voltage or other reasons, the system will automatically power off and protect the industrial control components of the whole machine from being damaged.